|Product data sheets
|Safety data sheets
||Hybrid film adhesive
High-quality, neutral, elastic, single-component sealing adhesive for window films for indoor and outdoor application.
High-quality, neutral, elastic, single-component adhesive based on hybrid polymer. The adhesive is suitable for bonding and sealing window films both indoors and outdoors.
• Very easy to process, can be dispensed (even in low temperatures) and smoothed down in all weather conditions. Fast curing.
• Outstanding adhesion to many types of films and tapes except bitumen, PP, PE, PTFE and silicones.
• Good adhesion to the most commonly used building materials
• Fulfi ls the EMICODE EC-1R Plus specifi cations for low emissions
• Free of solvents, halogens, acids and isocyanates
• Remains elastic after curing and is very durable
• UV-resistant, impervious to water and weather-resistant
• Adheres without primer, also to moist surfaces, thanks to bonding agent
• For indoor and outdoor applications
• Guaranteed airtight bond in accordance with DIN 4108-7
• Basis: SMX hybrid polymer
• Consistency: Stable paste
• Curing: Moisture-curing
• Skin formation* (23°C/50% R.F.): Approx. 10 minutes
• Curing time* (23°C/50% R.F.): 2-3 mm / 24 hrs
• Hardness**: 50 ± 5 Shore A
• Density**: 1,62 g/ml
• Recovery capacity (ISO 7389)**: > 75%
• Max. permissible total deformation (ISO 11600): ± 20%
• Tensile strength (ISO 37)**: 2,00 N/mm²
• Modulus of elasticity 100% (ISO 37)**: 0,75 N/mm²
• Elongation at break (ISO 37)**: 300%
• Temperature resistance***: -40°C to +90°C
• Processing temperature: +5°C to +35°C
* These values may vary depending on environmental factors such as temperature, humidity or the type of substrate.
** These fi gures refer to a fully cured product.
||VBH Item No.
||217 274 8861
||12 tubular bags
||217 274 8860