greenteQ Window frame screw, torx, with pan head for the optimum fixation of window frames.
greenteQ Window frame screw, torx, with pan head is suitable for fixing window frames made of plastic, wood and aluminium on concrete, solid bricks, tiles and other high-strength building materials. The screw is made of case-hardened carbon steel, the surface is bright and galvanised.
• Straightforward mounting of window frames on various types of substrates
• Effective through-hole assembly
• Optimum force transmission through guidance in the torx drive during force application, longer bit service life
• Ready for immediate use and can be subjected to high loads
• High load capacity due to two engaging connection partners (positive engagement)
• With its special thread, greenteQ Window frame screw guarantees permanent attachment to the concrete or masonry without any dowels
• Easy handling of the greenteQ Window frame screw thanks to the special thread
• No spacer blocks needed during mounting
• Concrete: 30 mm (with percussion drill)
• Sandy limestone, solid brick: 40 mm (with percussion drill)
• Pumice: 50 mm
• Honeycomb brick: 100 mm
• Porous concrete: 60 mm (without pre-drilling)