greenteQ SDS-Plus hammer drill bits 2S are made of high-quality special steel. The have a speed-optimised, chisel-shaped carbide tip and a core-reinforced spiral. This optimally breaks down and removes cuttings. In addition, the core-reinforced spiral lowers the risk of breakage and reduces vibrations during drilling. The main applications include drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone. Specially designed for mounting the greenteQ Climate Conformal System in masonry.
• Long service life due to speed-optimised carbide tip
• Optimal cutting transport through a very open spiral
• KVS spiral (core-reinforced spiral geometry) for low-vibration drilling and high protection against breakage
• Force is transmitted directly to the drill point
• Allows for easy and precise centring
• Manufactured and tested according to PGM specifications (German masonry drill bit certification board)