greenteQ Plena Basic film with very high adhesive strength for interior and exterior sealing of window and door connection joints.
greenteQ Plena Basic film consists of a moisture-regulating special film with a variable Sd value. This ensures a high drying effect in the joint all year round. The self-adhesive strip allows for a very simple, fully concealed installation of the film, which can be plastered over. The fully self-adhesive mounting strip is perforated at 25 mm for the purpose of easier installation. The double-sided window frame adhesive does not fully bond until around four minutes after application. This allows the film to be corrected on the window frame.
• one film for interior and exterior sealing: no risk of mix-up
• special fleece surface that can be plastered/coated over with ease
• suitable for renovation and new construction on various window frames
• installation variants: single-sided or double-sided
• complies with the EnEV requirements for building shell air-tightness
• high plaster adhesion
• no adhesive film necessary
• can generally be used without a primer even on difficult substrates. We recommend carrying out an adhesion and compatibility test on every substrate.
Some substrates will need to be pre-treated with primer.
• Material description: Film fleece-laminated on one side
• Colour: White
• Building material class DIN EN 13501-1: Class E
• Watertightness of joints DIN EN 1928: ≥ 600 Pa
• Joint permeability coefficient DIN EN 1026: an ≈ 0 m³/[h*m*(daPa)2/3]
• AirtightnessDIN EN 12114: Class 4 fulfilled
• UV stability (fleece side): Approx. 9 months
• Sd value (water vapour permeability) DIN EN ISO 12572: Sd value depending on the average humidity between 0.39 m (vapour-diffusion-permeable) and 5.5 m (moisture-proof)*
• Temperature resistance Internal: Approx. -40℃ to approx. +80℃
• Processing temperature: Approx. +5℃ to approx. +45℃ (reveal adhesive can be used as from -10°C)
• Storage time: 12 months, dry and in original packaging
• Storage temperature: +5°C to +20°C
* The variable Sd value can be recorded only using a dynamic calculation program.
A fixed Sd value of 2.5 m can be used for calculations according to a static method.