Service set for cleaning and caring for PVC, wood, aluminium and wood/aluminium windows and doors.
• Cleaning the surfaces
• Maintenance of the seals – ensures that the rubber is still malleable and stops the seals from sticking to or becoming frozen onto the profile
• Maintenance of the fittings and hinges – ensures that moving parts can still move smoothly and to the required extent (prevention of dry rubbing entailing rubbing/corrosion of the metal)
• Corrosion protection
• 1 bottle (100 ml) of greenteQ cleaner for white and coloured hard PVC
• 1 dropper bottle (30 ml) of oil for fittings
• 1 bottle (30 ml) of sealing care agent
• 1 cleaning cloth (white)
• 1 instruction guide for end customers
Cleansing surfactant cleaner for all wood, plastic and aluminium windows, doors and façades. Wood surfaces must be painted or varnished in a thick film. Streakfree cleaning of glass and high-gloss surfaces.
Cares for the seals and ensures their continued proper function. Ensures that the rubber remains malleable and and stops the seals from sticking (in summer) or becoming frozen (in winter) onto the profile.
Oil for fittings
Cares for the fittings and hinges and ensures their continued proper function. Ensures that moving parts can still move smoothly and to the required extent, thereby preventing dry rubbing entailing rubbing/corrosion of the metal; it also provides added corrosion protection.