The greenteQ standard weldable corner connector consists of a basic body and a clamping element (tab). It serves in door frame production as the connecting element for the steel reinforcement in the PVC profile. The square galvanized steel tubes within the PVC profile are connected to a static load-bearing frame due to the use of the greenteQ standard weldable corner connectors. The greenteQ weldable corner connectors are measured as part of regular quality checks after production both internally on a spot-check basis and externally with regard to quality and dimensional accuracy as part of the Ift certification.The finished door frame has greater stability and ensures a high torsional resistance due to the partly conical wall and the reinforced corners as well as the wide tap.
- Simple assembly process
- Optimal force transmission to steel reinforcement due to the complete support of the wedges on the basic body and tab
- High torsional resistance due to the use of greenteQ weldable corner connectors in door frame production
- Min. door frame deformation under load
- Large insertion depth, also in the case of the mitred steel reinforcement
- Straightforward and automatic flush-mounted tensioning element