greenteQ Hybrid white assembly adhesive is a high-quality, fast-curing, permanently elastic adhesive and sealant based on a hybrid polymer with very high initial adhesion.
High-quality, neutral, elastic, single-component adhesive based on a hybrid polymer. Bonding in structural and civil engineering. Elastic bonding of sheets, profi les and other components to most common substrates (timber, MDF, particle boards etc.).
• High initial adhesion, less support required.
• Fast curing.
• Easy to dispense.
• Very low emissions, EC1 PLUS-certified.
• High shear strength once completely cured (no primer).
• Remains elastic after curing and is very durable.
• Can be painted over with water-based coating systems.