|Fișă tehnică produs
|Fisă tehnică de securitate
|Allgemeines bauaufsichtliches Prüfzeugnis
||2C-fast frame foam
Fast-curing, low-emission, two-component frame foam that can be subjected to load very quickly.
This fast frame foam is suitable for assembling door frames, insulating windows and various assembly, filling and insulation applications.
• Very low emissions (EC1PLUS R) in line with GEV Emicode ratings
• Emission category A+ according to French VOC regulations
• No post-application changes
• Can be subjected to load within minutes
• No need to wet masonry
• Can be used at temperatures from 10°C
• Building material class B 2 / DIN 4102, part 1
• Cured foam does not contain any volatile substances
• Basis: 2C polyurethane
• Fill quantity: 210 ml
• Yield: Approx. 5.5 litres
• Processing temperature: +10°C to +30°C
• Tack-free: After approx. 1 minute
• Can be cut: After approx. 3–5 minutes
• Despreadable: After approx. 20 minutes
• Curing: After approx. 15–20 minutes
• Cell structure: Semi-rigid, largely open-cell
• Fire behaviour: B2 as per DIN 4102 part 1
||VBH item no.
||116 double cartridges
||180 003 0002
Here it goes to the installation video!