The greenteQ Foil Tape DUO GT plus EW consists of a moisture-regulating special foil tape with a variable Sd value. A high drying effect is thus ensured in the joint all year round.
The self-adhesive strip allows for a very simple, fully concealed installation of the foil tape, which can be plastered over. The Foil Tape DUO GT plus EW has a single-sided self-adhesive plaster mesh, which results in increased securing strength once plastered over.
• One foil tape for interior and exterior sealing: no risk of mix-up
• Special fleece surface that can be plastered or taped over with ease
• Suitable for renovation and new construction on different window frames
• Installation variants: single-double sided (EW)
• With self-adhesive plaster mesh for additional fixation
• Complies with the EnEV requirements for building shell air tightness
• High plaster adhesion
• No adhesive film necessary
Proven features and specifications:
• building material class according to DIN EN13501-1: class E
• watertightness of joints according to DIN EN 1027 ≤ 1.050 Pa
• air permeability coefficient according to EN 1026: a ≈ 0 m3/[h*m*(daPa)2/3]
• UV stability: approx. 3 months
• sd - value according to DIN EN ISO 12572: approx 0.2 m ≤ sd ≤ 5,0 m