greenteQ compressed flat rods are used for the covering of joints during the installation of plastic windows. They are delivered as a roll and can be cut to size as required. In conjunction with white greenteQ compressed flat rod and a smooth PVC substrate, the 1.0 mm thick PE foam adhesive strip on the compressed flat rod can also be used in exterior areas. The flat rods can also be delivered with a soft silicone lip at the end that completely covers the adhesive strip once it has been affixed, i.e. the end of the flat rod seals the window profile without leaving a shadow gap.
• UV-resistant (light-resistant)
• suitable for storage for up to 2 years in a dry environment
• economical, clean and easy to use
• less waste, due to delivery in rolls
• easy to transport, low weight